Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Heal After Giving Birth
4 to 6 weeks: It depends on the extensiveness of the vaginal repair, but in general 4 to 6 weeks which encompasses the post partum period prior to the final check up exam. ...Read more
How long does it take for your pelvic area to heal after giving birth. My baby is now 11 months old and I am still having pelvic pain.
Variable: Most women heal by 6 weeks post-delivery, but having some lingering pain can happen occasionally. By 11 months, you should be completely healed and not be having pain at this point. If you had a cesarean delivery you may have some scar tissue.I would rec a sono and testing for other causes.11 mos of pain is long enough to create a chronic pain syndrome. Breastfeeding can cause changes=persis pai. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vaginal laceration: it depends upon the initial treatment by obstetrician and if there is infection. most likely it will heal in 2 weeks. ...Read more
After giving birth i was prescribed percocet, how long does it take to get out of your system when breastfeeding. How far back does a oral test go?
12 hrs approx: At 3-4 hours the drug is considered 1/2 gone. At 12 hours it's going to be almost all the way gone. It's so very common for women to have a cesarean section or perineal repair following delivery that requires a narcotic to help with pain. In terms of how long blood test will be positive for narcotic, it's around 36-48 hours. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take for my low uterus (they said its still low) after giving birth via c-section to go up again to the right place and not be low?
Am currently pregnant and wanted to know how long does it take to clean out my system of THC before giving birth?
6-8 weeks: It takes about 6-8 weeks for all thc to completely depart the system. Do not try any of the cleansing products out there because they are not safe for the pregnancy. Stop using thc because it can harm your baby. Thc passes to the baby through the placenta and into the breast milk. If you need help stopping thc, talk to your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for your stitches to heal after giving birth?
- How long does it take for stitches to heal after giving birth?
- How long does it take to heal after giving birth with stitches?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- How long does it take to heal after hernia surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after breast reduction surgery?
- How long does it take to heal after a prostate biopsy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online