Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Get Your Period After A D And C
I am 51 and contantly have a period. I had to have a blood transfusion and have the. Ampolon birth control, it stopped the bleeding for about 3 minths , but now has started again . 3 months now. Had a d and c . I tend to lose big pieces if clots.?
Dilatation and Curettage, known as a D and C, is a common procedure where the cervix is dilated and the doctor will clear the uterus of pregnancy tissue. It can be performed in the office or in an outpatient procedure center. It is done under sedation ...Read more
Variable: Although it is possible that periods can start a month after, this is highly variable and can take several months. ...Read more
I had a miscarriage and d and c at 8 weeks, 3 weeks ago. How long after the d and c should I get my period?
I had a d and c a month ago. Got my period exactly a month later. Is it possible to get pregnant? If possible will it be a normal pregnancy?
Yes it is possible : After a miscarraige you quickly return to your normal fertility state and it is possible to get pregnant again. As for predict the future of your next pregnancy no one can say. Having one miscarriage in the past certainly does not mean you could not have a normal pregnancy in the future. ...Read more
Usually 4-6 wk: Enter answer details...Get a more detailed answer ›
It varies: But it should be during the 7 days its out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get your period after a medical abortion?
- How long does it take to get your period after a miscarriage?
- How long does it take to get your period after a abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to ovulate after your period?
- How long does it take to get period after breastfeeding?
- How long does it take to get pregnant after my period?
- How long does it take to get period after stopping breastfeeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free