Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Get Used To Wearing A Partial Denture
Depends: The adjustment period for partial dentures varies greatly from patient to patient. Some are quick to adapt and others struggle. My advice is to be stubborn and don't give up. The more you wear your partial, the quicker you will get used to it. Do not get frustrated and see your dentist for adjustments that may be needed. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: As long as you have some teeth to support the partial denture, it is possible. You must remember that you will not have the support or retention that you would otherwise have it you had back teeth to help secure the partial denture in place. Keep smiling ! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a temporary partial denture and i'm about to get braces how will my partials move as the braces move my teeth?
Generally, if my 2 adult front teeth were extracted and bone grafted, about how long til I can maybe wear a removable partial denture before implants?
Individual response: I assume you mean a removable partial denture?(sometimes part dent is used in reference to bridgework-which is very easy to get used to). For rem part dentures, it is dependent on the the fit of the denture as well as, individual's own response. Some adapt easily, some do not. A neat "trick" is to chew some gum (suger-free/nonsticking) as soon as you have it placed. It helps to "train" muscles. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a laparoscopic partial colectomy take?
- How long does a partial knee replacement take?
- How long does a partial achilles tear take to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a partial knee replacement take to heal?
- Getting used to wearing glasses
- How long does it take to get off vicodin?
- How long does it take to get kidney stones?
- Talk to a dentist online for free