Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Get Strabismus Surgery For My Eye
One of my eyes turn outwards (extropia). I want to get strabismus surgery done. How effective would it be?
Alignment =surgery: Persistent alignment issues will often require delicate surgery on the muscles that move the eyeball have your eye dr refer you to someone who has completed the training to do thei special eye surgery. They are often affiliated with children's hospitals (more common in childhood) or medical schools. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I live in Cullman. I'm curious as to how much strabismus surgery would cost. I don't have insurance. I want to get my eye fixed, but as a personal decision, I don't want insurance. I don't make very much money, but I don't want the government making other
Deviation measured : The amount of muscle that must be recessed or resected is correlated to the strabismic deviation as measured in prism doipters. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get pink eye?
- How long does it take to cure strabismus through vision therapy?
- Recovering from an eye surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for your eye to heal from cataract surgery?
- How long does it take the eye to heal from cataract surgery?
- How long will it take for my eye to recover from cataract surgery?
- How long does it take to get pink eye after exposed?
- Talk to a pediatrician online