Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Get In Shape
Push ups : Are not the only form of excercise, also eating healthy is important. I would caution against doing too much too quickly. ...Read more
How long will it take me to get toned if I am already in shape and dance 17 hours a week? How often should I work out?
Sounds toned already: If one is exercising by dancing "17 hours a week" and is "already in shape", that sounds pretty toned already. If there are specific parts of the body that need better developed muscles, then one can just exercise those muscle groups some more (3-4 times a week more, on the desired muscles). ...Read more
It depends.: Assuming you are asking how long it takes a woman (who is trying to get pregnant) to get pregnant, it varies from a few days to years. The pregnancy test can become positive very soon after the onset of pregnancy. However, some women try unsuccessfully to become pregnant for prolonged periods; they should be evaluated medically if they desire a pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My friend smokes pot a couple times a week for medical purposes. How long does it take to get out of your system!
Smoking pot: Pot will stay in your system for between 4 and 6 weeks ...Read more
2 days for me.: I live on the east coast and it may be longer if you live further out toward california. ...Read more
Depends: Usually outpatient blood testing takes 5-10 days, depending on if the lab has to send the test away to be run. If you might be very recently infected, most diseases have a "window period" when your body has not converted over to make test positive. With herpes, best test is to look for viral genome in blister fluid--but must have outbreak to collect. ...Read more
Check your questions: Be sure your questions were accepted, by checking your email to see the message thanking you for your question. On your HealthTap page, click on Activity or My Activity to see your questions and answers. Most importantly, be sure each question has GOOD spelling, GOOD grammar, and makes sense to readers. Doctors might not answer questions that are repetitive, about the same topic over and over. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get rid of head lice in a child?
- How long does it usually take to get rid of cellulitis in your hand?
- How long does it take for gluten to get out of the body in children with celiac disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to get a black belt in kung fu?
- How long does it take nortriptyline to get in your system?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- How long after sex does it take to get pregnant?
- How long does it take to get back in shape?