Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Get A Colonoscopy
Variable time: A colonoscopy and endoscopy at the same is called a bi-directional. There are variables that affect the amount of time such as skill of the operating physician, amount of fecal material and need for tissue samples. Generally the actual procedure takes 10 - 45 minutes. After the procedure it takes approximately 30 mins to 3 hours to recover from the sedating medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No time at all: your colonoscopy prep should have been done with Go-lytely a mixture of laxity r and electrolytes which stops any electrolyte depletion. If not, you can replenish your self in a few hours if otherwise healthy by drinking something electrolyte rich like coconut water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had laser surgery on my valva it was a large removal and colonoscopy it's been a month how long does it take for the pain to go away?
A day or two: Depending on when you start eating again. Flatus is gas. ...Read more
A few hours: The laxatives are very powerful!Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to get colonoscopy results?
- How long does it take for a colonoscopy?
- How long does it take for colonoscopy results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Colonoscopy procedure how long does it take
- Colonoscopy prep how long does it take
- How long does it take to recover from a colonoscopy?
- How long does it take for a colonoscopy and endoscopy?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free