Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Cure Vitamin D Deficiency On 2000u Per Day
Hard question: Because a person may be getting varying amounts of vitamin d from the sun , how long it takes to build up or deplete will vary. That being said, vitamin d from food or supplements have a half-life of 20-30 days, therefore a month should be plenty of time to build up in the system. Thank you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes he/she can: Takes simple blood tests to screen for thyroid disease. ...Read more
Supposing I have vitamin d deficiency and i take a multivitamin a day, will it be able to cure the deficiency?
Does hair loss occur from vitamin D deficiency? Is it reversible? How long does it take to see a difference and new hair growth after supplementing?
Depends!: Vitamin d repletion takes longer when you have more body fat, since it is a lipid soluble vitamin, and your general size, independent of leaness. Usually on your dose you should see a significant rise in 4-6 weeks, but not knowing how low you were and if you are overweight, it may be from 3-9mo before you d is adequate! key factors: size; how low you were; and degree of obesity! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- How long it takes to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- How long does it take to recover from vitamin d deficiency?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to feel the effects of vitamin d supplements?
- How long does it take for vitamin d to lower glucose levels?
- How long does it take to cure strep throat?
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free