Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Cure Vitamin D Deficiency
Hard question: Because a person may be getting varying amounts of vitamin d from the sun , how long it takes to build up or deplete will vary. That being said, vitamin d from food or supplements have a half-life of 20-30 days, therefore a month should be plenty of time to build up in the system. Thank you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does hair loss occur from vitamin D deficiency? Is it reversible? How long does it take to see a difference and new hair growth after supplementing?
Depends!: Vitamin d repletion takes longer when you have more body fat, since it is a lipid soluble vitamin, and your general size, independent of leaness. Usually on your dose you should see a significant rise in 4-6 weeks, but not knowing how low you were and if you are overweight, it may be from 3-9mo before you d is adequate! key factors: size; how low you were; and degree of obesity! ...Read more
How long it takes for pain to resolve due to vitamin d deficiency age 21 my levels were 8 ng ml and one month after that they were 77.4 ng/ ml?
Here are some...: Vitamin-D deficiency may cause bony pain but with wide degree among the patients, but the pain at the site may result from various reasons such disorders in regional or local muscles, joints, or / and nerves, and even from so-called referring pain from far site. To sort things out, follow instructions in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html. And Vit-D deficiency-related pain should improve.... ...Read more
Yes he/she can: Takes simple blood tests to screen for thyroid disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long it takes to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency on 2000u per day?
- How long does it take to recover from vitamin d deficiency?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for vitamin d to lower glucose levels?
- How long does it take to feel the effects of vitamin d supplements?
- Vitamin d deficiency how much to take
- How does vitamin d deficiency affect the body?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free