Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Cure Thrush
How long does it take for garlic, acidopholis and gentian violet to cure oral thrush? I have no insurance til next year so can't see a doctor!
What kind of home treatments will cure oral thrush and how long will it take for it to be actually cured?
None: Thrush is treated with topical antifungals to the mouth. These are nystatin(mycostatin) liquid suspension-swish and swallow 4 times a day or Clotrimazole troches-dissolve one in mouth 4 times a day until the lesions are gone. For resistant cases fluconazole(diflucan) 100-200 mgs. Orally once a day for a few days will usually work. I know of no home remedies that work for thrush. ...Read more
Depends: I assume you are not willing to receive treatment and you are hoping that the thrush will clear on its own. If this is the case, then the thrush may never clear or may be present for a very long time. Get treated asap and find out the cause of the thrush. The thrush can resolve in a week with medications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long does it take for symptoms of oral thrush to appear if you started using a steroid oral inhaler?
May not: If you rinse your mouth out you may never geti it. ...Read more
Varies: Daktarin oral gel is Miconazole 2%. It usually takes several days to see improvement but you should not stop using it once it has improved. Continue taking it for several days after it has resolved to help prevent recurrence. Mycelex troches can also be used and are probably easier to use since they are lozenges that you let slowly dissolve in your mouth. ...Read more
Thrush: It can take several weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Treated?: If treated, days to weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure oral thrush?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- How long does it take to fully cure ringworm?
- Zithromax how long does it take to cure chlamydia
- How long does it take to cure trichomoniasis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online