Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Cure Std
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Depends: While some stis are considered curable and can be cleared with a short course of treatment, others may be take more time. Some infections, such hiv, for example, presently are not considered curable. Speak with your provider about your specific condition. As with any sti, practicing safer sex protects you and your partner(s) from further infection / exposure. ...Read more
Depends on the STD: You could have an STD and be asymptomatic — without any signs or symptoms. In fact, this happens with a lot of STDs. Even though you have no symptoms, you're still at risk of passing the infection along to your sex partners. That's why it's important to use protection, such as a condom, during sex. And visit your doctor on a regular basis for STD screening. ...Read more
Within 1 week: Usually 4-7 days but could be longer. ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the type of testing that was done, the office hours and days of operation of the clinic who tested you, and the general operating efficiency of the clinic. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure an std?
- How long does it take for an std test?
- How long does it take for std results?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a std test results?
- How long does it take to get std results?
- How long does std testing take?
- How long does it take to get tested for stds?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free