Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take To Cure Std
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Depends: While some stis are considered curable and can be cleared with a short course of treatment, others may be take more time. Some infections, such hiv, for example, presently are not considered curable. Speak with your provider about your specific condition. As with any sti, practicing safer sex protects you and your partner(s) from further infection / exposure. ...Read more
It depends which one: If your partner tested + u would need to be treated whether u have symptmns or not and even if your culture would be neg because sometimes the culture could miss it, u can go online and read about all the stds there are many articles. ...Read more
Within 1 week: Usually 4-7 days but could be longer. ...Read more
Test dependent : From days to weeksGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to cure an std?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long does it take to cure vitamin d deficiency?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take azithromycin to cure chlamydia?
- How long does it take to get std test results?
- How long does it take to fully cure ringworm?
- How long does it take to get std results back?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free