Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take Rheumatoid Vasculitis Skin Ulcers To Develop
Seemingly overnight: Skin breakdown from auto immune problems like vasculitis can appear very rapidly. It starts with congestion in the capillaries that nourish the skin and then not enough blood supply is available to keep the skin together and an ulcer occurs. The treatment of the ulcer is most effective when there is effective treatment of the vasculitis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Incredibly rare: Some types of tissue breakdown look like vasculitis such as tissue necrosis related to hypercoagulable state induced by circulating anticoagulants or related to coumadin (warfarin). This is a very tricky problem and if true needs a sophisticated coagulation workup including lupus anticoagulant, russell viper venom test, protein c, s, leiden factor 5 and additinal tests. See the doc!if breast is abnormal. ...Read more
What is the best treatment for rheumatoid skin vasculitis of the leg.The patient has leg edema due to prolonged RA and is trying conception. ?
Sorry: Sorry there's not one.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Vasculitis skin ulcers develop
- How long does it take for skin cancer to develop?
- How long does it take to develop skin cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take meth sores to develop?
- How long does it take for shingles to develop?
- How long does it take cervical cancer to develop?
- How long does it take to develop lung cancer?
- Talk to a dermatologist online