Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take Paronychia To Heal
I have chronic paronchia. I also have a bottle of cleantrax consisting of oxyclorsine - would soaking in this help?
Horse hoof fungiside: It is a medicine used on horses using that product could be problematic on human skin. ...Read more
Surgical drainage: Bad paronychia (infections of the skin surrounding a fingernail) often don't respond to antibiotics since the bacteria that are causing it are walled off in an abcess (pus filled balloon). The definitive treatment is surgical, the affected part of the nail or cuticle needs to be opened to allow the paronychia to drain. If that does not help, a portion of the nail can be removed. ...Read more
Incision: It usually takes 2-3 weeks for incisions to heal. Even then they still will be tender and weaker than skin that has not been cut. Be patient and follow the instructions of your surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for stomach ulcers to heal if treated?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a drained stye to heal?
- How long does it take for a uti to heal with antibiotics?
- How long does it take for cuts on the face to heal?
- How long does it usually take to heal tendonitis in the shoulder?
- Talk to a dermatologist online