Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take Mobic To Start Working
4 hours: Mobic (meloxicam) is an nsaid. Depending on the NSAID and the condition intended to treat some nsaids may work within a few hours while others may take a week or two before most benefits are achieved. Mobic (meloxicam) typically starts working with 2-3 hours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A week: I would give it a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am taking meloxicam 7.5mg a day, I have read you should not take this drug, as it causes some serious effects, its working well now i'm worried.
Probably OK: Meloxicam (mobic) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory like advil or aleve (naproxen). It is reasonably safe, particularly at the smaller 7.5 mg size taken once daily. Like other nsaids, the biggest potential risk is upset stomcah or even GI bleeding. Take all nsaids with food. Take with caution in older patients or those with kidney or liver problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I take an anti inflammatory (mobic). Can this alter my ESR levels, and if so how long will it take to get out of my system?
I was prescribed 15mg Mobic and Cipro (ciprofloxacin) for prostatitis. How long will it take to take affect? Also does this combination interfere with Uroxotral?
May not help much: It sounds like you have an ongoing prostate problem (suggested by taking Uroxotral) and now maybe increased symptoms and your doctor is concerned about infection. Antibiotics like cipro (ciprofloxacin) often are tried in prostatitis in case it's a bacterial infection, but often it isn't and antibiotic doesn't help. If it does, improvement should start within 1-2 weeks. No drug interference. Work w/ your doctor. ...Read more
Pain and some swelling in wrist on the lower thumb side. No injury. Took meloxicam for 2 days, how long should it take to start seeing improvement.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for candesartan to start working?
- How long does it take for permethrin take to start working?
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free