Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take Mobic To Start Working
Mobic is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication or nsaid. It is in the same family as naproxen, motrin, and celebrex. This medicine is sometimes used to treat inflammatory conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Avoid in in patients with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding, heart failure, renal failure, ...Read more
A week: I would give it a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
Broken tailbone, which has led to coccydynia. I receive injections monthly to help with the pain and inflammation. My stomach cannot handle the Mobic/NSAIDs. I do take a tyl/pain med. I have started working out about 1.5 week in and now the pulsing and w
Coccydynia: See this link:http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/coccydinia/Pages/Treatment.aspxGet a more detailed answer ›
I take an anti inflammatory (mobic). Can this alter my ESR levels, and if so how long will it take to get out of my system?
Pain and some swelling in wrist on the lower thumb side. No injury. Took meloxicam for 2 days, how long should it take to start seeing improvement.
My father has osteoarthritis he's suffering from pain in his knee he takes mobic for it but for how long he should take it to treat the inflammation?
I am taking meloxicam 7.5mg a day, I have read you should not take this drug, as it causes some serious effects, its working well now i'm worried.
Probably OK: Meloxicam (mobic) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory like advil or aleve. It is reasonably safe, particularly at the smaller 7.5 mg size taken once daily. Like other nsaids, the biggest potential risk is upset stomcah or even GI bleeding. Take all nsaids with food. Take with caution in older patients or those with kidney or liver problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- How long does it take for treatment with tens units to start working?
- How long does it take for benicar 20mg to start working?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free