Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Treatment With Tens Units To Start Working
TENS Time: Tens, or transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is a therapy used to "exhaust" nerves and deplete them of neurotransmitter to limit the transduction of nervous impulses, or pain. Depending on the location of the problem on the body, the electrode size, the impedence or resistance of the skin and deeper fatty tissues and voltage of the unit, the amount of relief can vary; adjust with caution. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Here are some...: If effective as most of cases, it should exert its killing trichomonas in 24 hours, but the trich-related symptoms may take 3-7 days, varying among individuals to reflect the degree of local inflammation and systemic general health for healing. More> Ask doctor timely. Best wish... ...Read more
Can I wean off of Effexor XR 35mg, and take Zoloft 25mg at the same time, so there is no lapse in treatment? And how long until Zoloft starts working?
Yes, if doc agrees: always discuss your plan of care with ur doc. it's most common 4 docs 2 recommend that patients reduce the dose of one med while they transition on to a new one, for the reason u mentioned -- no lapse. docs call this a "cross taper". Unclear how long it will take for zoloft to work. some pts feel btr in just a few days, while others may need up to 8 wks on the right dose. ring ur doc to discuss :) ...Read more
Treatment for BV doesn't seem to be working. .flagyl 2x a day 7 days?? What does that mean?? Should the treatment be longer to take affect??
I have bad allerigies sometimes. Cetirizine stopped working so i take zyrtec d. I heard u cnt take decongestants too long. Wat are longterm treatments?
I'm wondering what is a coffin spring expander in orthodontics. How long does it take for treatment?
Removable: A removable appliance with an expansion spring designed to widen upper posterior teeth. It works by tipping teeth outward, which in turn can create problems in the way back teeth meet. It is not very effective at widening the upper jaw itself. Talk to your orthodontic specialist about pros and cons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- How long does it take for benicar 20mg to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anxiety and how long does it take for meds to start working
- How long does it take for candesartan to start working?
- How long does it take for a uti to go away with treatment?
- How long does it take for genital warts to go away with treatment?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?