Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For The H1 N1 Vaccine To Work
Latin word for cow, vacca, because of the smallpox/cowpox work of edward jenner, vaccination is the administration of a substance, live organism or otherwise, that stimulates the immune response to prevent a specific disease. Primarily a preventative procedure, some vaccines can ...Read more
Is it advisable to take Swine Flu H1N1 Vaccine to prevent contracting the disease? I will be travelling to disease affected areas for work purpose.
Mgt: Unless you have had reactions to the flu vaccination, a yearly flu vaccination is recommended. Each year the vaccination is tailored to match the anticipated strain of flu. Regarding your heartburn symptoms, avoiding caffeinated beverages and an antacid such as prilosec as needed is advisable. ...Read more
Can you name some vaccine that protects against H1N1? Is it safe to be vaccinated? Heard it weakens immune system and long term effect of vaccine are still not known? Please guide me.
We do not give hini: H1n1 was only given as separate vaccine only in 2009.Now it is incorporated in the annual influenza vaccine.There is minimal chance of getting reaction to flu vaccine forest part it is safe except little soreness at the sight, some people get allergic reaction and can not take flu vaccine.One of the rare side effect is guillain barre syndrome or mild fever .Majority do not have any side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does the h1n1 vaccine protect you?
- How long does whooping cough vaccine take to work?
- How long does magnesium take to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does tamoxifen take to work?
- How long does it take for thrush tablets to work?
- How long does it take for push ups to work?
- Diovan how long does it take to work
- Talk to a pediatrician online