Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Tazorac To Start Working
Just got prescribed the acne gel tazorac (tazarotene) have not seen improvement yet how long does it take to start working?
Most people...: ...Notice superficial redness and peeling almost immediately - often after the very first application. Deeper effects, such as stimulation of new collagen formation, takes longer - weeks to months - because collagen regenerates so slowly. The more potent formulations work more quickly than milder ones -- but they also cause more irritation of the skin. ...Read more
I use tazorac (tazarotene) for my skin at night. Is it true to only use a small amount for the whole face?
My insurance plan covers 70% of the cost for certain medications. What are cheap alternatives to tazorac (tazarotene) that would cost less than $100 with insurance?
Depends: It depends on the relative concenctations.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for candesartan to start working?
- How long does it take for permethrin take to start working?
- How long does accutane take to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- Talk to a dermatologist online