Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Side Effects From Clonidine To Go Away
I am on oxycodone due to a ruptured cyst. Is it safe to take with my night pills(lunesta (eszopiclone) 3mg, clonidine.2mg, along with 2 allergy pills)?Side effects?
If you take Xanax 0.23 mg, catapres 0.3 mg and Enablex (darifenacin) 15 mg all at once, what are the side effects?
See below: The only interaction between these medications is that both Catapres and xanax (alprazolam) are CNS depressants and may slow reaction time and make you sleepy. Otherwise side efffects are same as any one of medications seperately. Fyi, i would recommend an alternative to xanax (alprazolam) as it is highly addictive and you develop tolerance to its effects very quickly. ...Read more
Numerous: Clonidine stimulates ?2 receptors, which causes the heart to beat less forcefully and blood vessels to dilate (increase in diameter), which lowers blood pressure, hence its classification as an anti-hypertensive (though it has many other clinical uses). Side effects include hypotension (too low blood pressure), dry mouth, fatigue, weakness, nausea, constipation and many more. ...Read more
Clonidine: Well to start with death. The dose noted is 1500 times the starting dose. If the dose was meant to be 150 mcg then it still is not right as the med is not made in that size. It comes in 0.1-0.3 mg tablets. This is a blood pressure medication that needs close monitoring because misuse can lead to severe side effects in the patient. ...Read more
Daughter on 0.05mg clonidine before bed for past 2wks. Causing side effects. Dr. said "just stop" giving it to her. Shouldn't she be weaned off?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take steroid epidural side effects to go away?
- How long does it take for the side effects of accutane to go away?
- How long does prednisone side effects take to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for pinworms to go away?
- How long does it take for hemorrhoids to go away?
- How long does it take for inflammation to go away?
- How long does it take thrush to go away?
- Talk to a cardiologist online