Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Pink Eye To Go Away
Depends: Depends on cause. Viral can be 7-21 days. If it is due to dry eyes, it may not go away until you treat the underlying condition. You need to be examined to determine cause and treatment. You will then have a better idea of how long it will take to resolve or if you need treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually 2-3 weeks: Pink eye or viral conjunctivitis is usually an acute condition caused by adenovirus (like the common cold). Most cases will resolve in a few weeks but some can be prolonged. There are many other causes of conjunctivitis so any additional or more severe symptoms should be examined by your eye doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take pink eye to go away?
- How long does it take for a bloodshot eye to go away?
- How long does it take viral pink eye to go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long does it take for a kidney infection to go away?
- How long does it take for uti symptoms to go away?
- How long does it take for herpes sores to go away?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free