Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Over The Counter Wart Removal To Work
What is the best way to get rid of a small white looking wart on my finger? Will over-the-counter topical medicine work? Is it contagious?
Possibly anything: If your lesion is a wart, most anything may help. You can cut, burn, freeze and bite them off. You can wish it away or sell it. We colored a wart with flourescent dye and took him in a closet with a blacklight. We said some magic words and the wart was gone at 2 week follow up. Try using a nail file daily followed by compound w. ...Read more
Yes: But be careful because they burn when they get on your skin. Over the counter wart remover solutions are usually salicylic acid solutions. You can put vaseline on the good skin around the wart to keep the salicylic acid away. Covering the wart (after applying medicine) helps. Multiple treatments are usually necessary depending on the size of the wart. ...Read more
I have a wart on top of my thumb I've tried to freeze it off repeatedly with over-the-counter wart removers but no sign of it even getting better?
Aspirin: Aspirin can be made into an over the counter wart treatment inexpensively by soaking Aspirin on water and making it into paste and applying it to wart. Cover with duct tape amd this will peel amd macerate the wart without pain. It will gradually peel away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do I do about the hole in my foot where a wart used to be? I have used some over-the-counter wart removers within the past week, and they caused the skin around my warts to become dead. Tonight, i was using a tweezer to remove the dead skin, and acci
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take the ablation procedure for wpw to work?
- How long does it take for the h1n1 vaccine to work?
- How long does it take for the ab ripper x to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take the pill for a yeast infection to work?
- How long does it take for claritin to work?
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How long does it take for lisinopril to work?
- Talk to a dermatologist online