Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Over The Counter Wart Removal To Work
What is the best way to get rid of a small white looking wart on my finger? Will over-the-counter topical medicine work? Is it contagious?
Possibly anything: If your lesion is a wart, most anything may help. You can cut, burn, freeze and bite them off. You can wish it away or sell it. We colored a wart with flourescent dye and took him in a closet with a blacklight. We said some magic words and the wart was gone at 2 week follow up. Try using a nail file daily followed by compound w. ...Read more
Yes: But be careful because they burn when they get on your skin. Over the counter wart remover solutions are usually salicylic acid solutions. You can put vaseline on the good skin around the wart to keep the salicylic acid away. Covering the wart (after applying medicine) helps. Multiple treatments are usually necessary depending on the size of the wart. ...Read more
Aspirin: Aspirin can be made into an over the counter wart treatment inexpensively by soaking Aspirin on water and making it into paste and applying it to wart. Cover with duct tape amd this will peel amd macerate the wart without pain. It will gradually peel away. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a wart on top of my thumb I've tried to freeze it off repeatedly with over-the-counter wart removers but no sign of it even getting better?
What do I do about the hole in my foot where a wart used to be? I have used some over-the-counter wart removers within the past week, and they caused the skin around my warts to become dead. Tonight, i was using a tweezer to remove the dead skin, and acci
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to recover from genital wart removal?
- How long does it take to get rid of warts?
- How long does it take to treat genital warts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does genital warts take to heal?
- How long does a genital wart take to appear?
- How long does it take to treat a wart?
- How long does it take for mole removal to heal?
- Talk to a dermatologist online