Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Grapefruit To Make You Lose Weight
One lb per week : The type of weight you lose is important. You can lose the wrong type of weight (muscle bone and water) or the right type of weight (fat) depending on your program. Healthy weight loss (mainly fat) is usually about 1lb per week, but consult your doctor to figure out what's healthy for you. Your age, sex, current weight, and any illnesses you have factor into your goals. ...Read more
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
Yes, but . . . : All you lose on water pills is water weight. Actually not just water but body fluids and certain mineral electrolytes which if not replenished can cause you health problems. You do not lose body fat which should be the aim of any weight loss program. Consider paleolithic style eating. ...Read more
Anorexic: Depends on perception of ideal weight, dietary habits, general health. ...Read more
It depends: It all depends upon how weight you want to lose. ...Read more
No, Neyt, Nein, Etc.: Scratch use of bath salts for weight loss or any other condition. ...Read more
I eat right and exercise. Found out hypothyroid. When I start taking levothyroxine will I begin to lose weight if so how long does it take to start?
You may: Lose some weight over the next several weeks. ...Read more
How long does it take the body to replace massive blood loss. I want to start working out and lose weight but doc says i will be weak for 2 weeks?
How long does it take to lose weight once you are no longer on zyprexa? I am bipolar and weigh 189 i used to weigh 125. This is very stressful. I am still taking lithium 750mg once aday.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make you infertile?
- How long does it take in chemotherapy for you to lose your hair?
- How long does it take for weight training to make a difference?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for untreated chlamydia to make you infertile?
- How long does it take for chlamydia to make a female infertile?
- When you start jogging how long does it take to start seeing weight loss results
- Hcg how long does it takes to start losing weight
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free