Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Dilation To Wear Off
Usually 6-8 hours: It depends on what type of drops are used. Phenylephrine and tropicamide are probably the most commonly used at the optometrist or ophthalmologist's office and they last about 6-8 hours in the average person, although they can last a bit longer. Other drops like cyclopentolate last up to 24 hours and Atropine can last for 14 days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2-4 hours: The most commonly used drops take 2-4 hours to completely resolve. There are reversal drops that can take some of the effect away. ...Read more
How long does it take for dialation drops to wear off? I had my eyes dialated atound 11 am and its 4:30 pm now and my new contacts are blurry
Several hours: Usually 4 to 6 hours for standard dilating eye drops, but sometimes a eye Doc will use dilating agents that can last for 8-12 hours. This latter agent also will affect focus to a greater degree and make your vision with contacts noticeably blurry. Fortunately the eye drops will reverse and you should be back to normal by tomorrow. If not just call your doc and he/she can advise you. Good luck. ...Read more
Very difficult quest: I assume you asking about peripheral vascular response to exercise . Increasing maximum blood flow will take longer for those already "in shape" and performing a repetitive type activity, such as running, than those just starting out. A consistent demand for more blood by muscles will not only increase the diameter of large and medium sized vessels but also increase collateral circulation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for novocaine to wear off?
- How long does it take depo-provera to wear off?
- How long does valium take to wear off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long for eye dilation to wear off?
- How long does it take for a radial nerve block to wear off?
- How long does it take for the dilating eyedrops to wear off?
- How long does it take for novocaine to wear off after a filling?
- How long does it take for dilation drops to wear off?