Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Dilated Pupils To Wear Off
How long will it take my dilated pupils to return to normal after taking hydrocodone for 3 days? I had a laparoscopy on wednesday.
Withdrawals: Pupillary constriction is associated with opiates & heroine on board body & actively causing drowsiness & euphoria. As opiates metabolize out of tissues, withdrawal symptoms of sympathetic overdrive set in; accompanied by pupillary dilatation, muscle contractions, sweating, anxiousness, & generally feeling horrible. Pupilllary size will normalize along with dissipation of withdrawal symptoms. ...Read more
I wake up with extremely dilated pupils there so big i can't even look in a mirror straight with out getting a wierd feeling. What causes this ?
Is sunlight dangerous after having an examination with dilated pupils ? I had to walk for 30 minutes without sunglasses and it was a very bright day.
Go see eye doctor: 1st need to find cause of dilated pupils. Are they symmetric? If not, need to get evaluated for anisocoria (https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/eye-disorders/symptoms-of-eye-disorders/pupils-unequal). Do they adjust to light? If not, we worry about medications & brain injury: http://www.healthgrades.com/symptoms/dilated-pupils. Bottom line: always look for cause before asking about treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for dilation drops to wear off?
- How long does it take for the dilating eyedrops to wear off?
- How long does it take for dilation to wear off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a radial nerve block to wear off?
- How long does it take for pupil dilation to end?
- How long does it take depo-provera to wear off?
- How long does it for weed to wear off?
- How long does it take for pupil dilation drops to wear off?