Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Cuts On The Face To Heal
Good question...: Depending on the area of the cut (such as the nose), there are fewer blood vessels present to deliver healing elements (such as fibroblasts) to the area. ...Read more
My toddler got scratched on the face 3 weeks ago by a cat, there deep cuts how long do the scars take to heal? They are still pink and i'm worrying
See Dr.: Should see physician.Sometimes significant infections can occur from cat scratches and need antibiotic treatment.Cat-scratch can present as tender, swollen lymph nodes near the site of bite or scratch or on the neck,and usually limited to one side.Condition referred to as regional lymphadenopathy and occurs1–3 week after inoculation.Common usually benign infectious disease by Bartonella bacteria ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How long does it take for an acne scab on the face to heal?, It's approximately the size of a five cent piece, maybe smaller.
IF,,,: you keep it clean, moist, covered and un-traumatized it should heal quickly (4-7 days). If you don't then it may not. ...Read more
Rapid Healing: The real question is what not to do that slows down healing. Avoid using alcohol, peroxide, hibiclens, betadine, and bleach solutions. Inflammation ( red, hot, swollen, tender) is important to healing so anti-inflammatories (motrin, advil) are bad. Cover the area with a clean dressing changed every other day and protected from trauma. Antibiotics do not help healing unless it is truly infected. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for cuts to fade?
- How long do bruises take to heal on face?
- My cuts take a long time to heal
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a twisted ankle take to heal?
- How long does liver damage take to heal?
- How long does it take for broken leg to heal?
- How long does it take to heal from shingles?
- How long does it take for cuts to scab?