Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Claritin To Work
Up to 1 hour: Claritin can work relatively quickly in most people. That is, it usually works within 30 minutes. However, in some people it may take up to 60 minutes to have its full effect. If it is not working within that time, or if the duration of effect becomes less and less, seeing an allergy specialist for allergy testing would be recommended as other treatments may be more effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pretty Quickly: Most antihistamines will start to work within the first 30-40 minutes. ...Read more
Depends: If not better within 24 hours and you are getting worse, call your physician for and immediate appt or go to the ER ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Who knows: Work for what? Claritin supposedly starts working within 90 minutes. But Claritin is also the weakest binding antihistamine sold over the counter. Personally, i feel Claritin is a waste of money. Use a stronger antihistamine like fexofenadine or Cetirizine which cause minimal to no sedation. Use Benadryl only at nighttime because it can make you drowsy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for miralax to work?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for lisinopril to work?
- How long does it take for b12 injections to work?
- How long does it take for monistat 3 to work?
- How long does it take for magnesium supplements to work?
- How long does it take for pantoprazole to work?
- How long does it take for monistat 7 to work?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free