Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Claritin To Start Working
Pretty Quickly: Most antihistamines will start to work within the first 30-40 minutes. ...Read moreGet help now ›
1 to 3 hours: Claritin d is a combination antihistamine [claritin= loratadine] and d= decongestant pseudoephedrine. This product is rapidly absorbed then metabolized to the active product with relief beginning within 1 to 3 hours. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Depends: If not better within 24 hours and you are getting worse, call your physician for and immediate appt or go to the ER ...Read moreGet help now ›
I used to take 1 claritin/day. Since it stopped working, I started with 1 Allegra 180 mg. This works for only 3-4 hours. Any advice?
Get help now ›
Up to 1 hour: Claritin can work relatively quickly in most people. That is, it usually works within 30 minutes. However, in some people it may take up to 60 minutes to have its full effect. If it is not working within that time, or if the duration of effect becomes less and less, seeing an allergy specialist for allergy testing would be recommended as other treatments may be more effective. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for aleve to start working?
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- How long does it take for treatment with tens units to start working?
- How long does it take for benicar 20mg to start working?
- How long does it take for permethrin take to start working?
- Anxiety and how long does it take for meds to start working
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free