Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Chlamydia Medication To Work
Chlamydia is a curable sexually transmitted infection that is caused by the bacteria chlamydia trachomatis. This bacteria infects mucous membranes of the urethra, vagina, cervix, anus, rectum, eyelid, and throat. Chlamydia may be asymptomatic but some patients experience pain or burning during urination, nausea, fever, vaginal discharge, ...Read more
Flomax (tamsulosin): Flomax (tamsulosin) is an Alpha blocker and work within 24 hours regarding its effects. If given for obstructive voiding then effects are usually seen within 2 days. If taken for a kidney stone then it takes longer but works immediately to relax the ureter to help the stone past. You may not pass the stone but it usually helps the stone progress down the ureter. ...Read more
Hyoscyamine: Is anticholinergic & antispasmodic agent , which is a racemic component of Atropine with twice the potency of atropine. Is used in gastrointestinal & urinary tract disorders to lower motility of these systems, also used preoperatively to lower secretions & protect the heart during surgery. It is by prescription only. It is given by mouth up to 4x daily, and takes 15-30mins. To work. ...Read more
Depends: if taken on empty stomach, 30 minutes should be enough to feel its effect, if on a full stomach takes longer, check that you have taken the right dose, also depends on the expected effect, to induce sleep, might not work similarly in every individual, if for itching/ allergy problems might need something else to get symptom control, at any rate don't exceed recommended dosage from all sources ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for chlamydia pills to work?
- Chlamydia treatment how long does it take to work
- How long does chlamydia treatment take to work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thyroid medication take to work?
- How long does it take for thyroid medication cytomel to work?
- How long does it take to treat chlamydia in men?
- How long does chlamydia treatment take to cure?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free