Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Botox To Fully Work
Botox Effect 3-5 Day: Botox will typically set in between 3-5 days. Full effect can take up to 2 weeks in some individuals. If you are not seeing the desired effect after that time frame, you should consult with your provider. Some patients will benefit from increased dosing or extending the treatment area to cover a broader target. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Botulinum Toxin (Botox) Injection (Definition)
Botox is a medicine that causes muscles to relax. It is commonly used to improve the appearance of deep facial lines or wrinkles between the eyebrows. It is also used to relieve migraine, and in certain conditions that involve muscle spasm. ...Read more
How long after you have Botox for migraines do you expect it to start working?Does it take a couple of weeks or do you expect it to work straight away
How long does it take for botox to take effect? I have a class reunion in 2 weeks and want to get botox for my forehead lines. How soon can I expect it to take effect?
About five days : Botox takes about 4-5 days to cause muscle relaxation in most areas. That's why most clinicins will have you return in two weeks to reevaluate treatment. Dosing can vary based on the muscle size and you would rather under treat than over treat. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have to get a botox shot in my bladder next week but i want to know more about it how long will the procedure take and will i be awake through it ?
Ask the doctor : Ask the doctor who is doing the procedure. There are several different ways of performing the injection and it can vary widely. Speak to the doctor if you have any questions. ...Read more
How long do u have to wait till botox works have 38 niddles every 12 weeks as had migraine for 5 years now had botox for nearly 2 years ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for botox to work?
- How long does it take to fully cure ringworm?
- How long does it take to fully recover from typhoid fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to fully get rid of scabies?
- How long does it take a broken blood vessel in the eye to fully heal?
- How long does a tooth extraction take to fully heal?
- How long does it take to fully recover from open heart surgery?
- Talk to a dermatologist online