Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For Aleve To Start Working
How long does it take for Aleve (naproxen) to start working and is it ok to take it with acetaminophen and tramadol?
Should start 1/2 hr: Aleve (naproxen) should begin working in 20-30 minutes. You could take 1 or 2 tablets (220mg each) and it should last 8 hours. Works on pain and inflammation and could be safely used with Acetaminophen (just a pain reliever) and tramadol (a much stronger pain reliever). Adding an anti-inflammatory can reduce the need for the pain relievers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How long after taking etodolac can I take naproxen? Etodolac is not working and I took one nine and half hours ago.
No need to wait: Switching from one to the other does not require any longer than the time recommended until the next dose of either. I hope this one is more effective for you. Best! ...Read more
1/2-2 hrs, but: 1/2 to 2 hours for a given pill, but if taken at 12 hour intervals, full effect perhaps in 84 hours. ...Read more
1-2 days: For most minor aches, it works within 1-2 days. ...Read more
see details: It depends somewhat on the problem you are treating. Figure on 1-2 days for minor issues. ...Read more
How long does it take to get aleve (naproxen) out of my system, i think the salt in it is causing edema. Im taking advil right now instead. stopped taking it sat?
Avoid this: Since you are already taking Ibuprofen you should not take aleve. They are both nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs and should not be taken together at the same time. If you are having fever take aspirin or tylenol (acetaminophen) or drink fluids and let the antibiotic start to work. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for candesartan to start working?
- How long does it take for permethrin take to start working?
- How long does it take for tazorac to start working?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take mobic to start working?
- How long does it take claritin to start working?
- How long does it take for claritin to start working?
- How long does it take prednisone to start working?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free