Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Toe Fracture To Heal
A fracture is a broken bone. As there is cartilage at the end of many bones at the joint, a fracture may also include a break in the cartilage. Fractures and broken bones are the same thing. It seems that many believe that a "fracture" is a lesser injury or an incomplete break in the bone, but this is not correct. Fractures may be displaced or ...Read more
4-6 weeks: 4-6 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Broken bone is also known as Fracture. A bone fracture is a condition in which there is a break in the bone. It can be caused by a high force injury or it may result from a previous medical condition that involves weakening of the bone. Common symptoms include severe pain, swelling of the surrounding ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a big toe fracture to heal?
- How long does it take for a hairline fracture in the foot to heal?
- How long does it take for a wrist fracture to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- About how long does it take for a broken big toe to heal
- How long does it take for a radial head fracture to heal?
- About how long does it take for a broken toe to heal
- How long will it take for a hairline fracture in a toe to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free