Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Swollen Lip To Go Down
Up to five days: Since it could take Effexor up to five or more days to clear you blood stream, the swelling could persist during that time. If severe , call your family doc for an antihistamine recommendation or try one over the counter, like Benadryl or loratidine. If it is severe, a short burst of steroids could be tried. L. ...Read more
10 days: Assuming the fat lip is from trauma, 10 day is above average for the swelling to go down. It may take a bit longer for bruising to resolve. ...Read more
Depends : On how bad you bit it. It should be healed in a day or two. Lip heals quickly. ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the cause of the swelling and the amount of the swelling. ...Read more
Lip swelling: What caused you lip to swell, and how long has it been swollen for? Is your lip also painful? Due to the fact that the lip does not typically swell without a significant reason. I would recommend that you see your doctor for an examination. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for tooth infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it typically take for a sunburn to go away?
- How long should it take for lip swelling to go down from allergic reaction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long will it take for the swelling to go down after a knee surgery?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- How long does it take for skin infection swelling to go down?
- How long does it take for swollen lips to heal?
- How long does it take for a swollen lip to go away?