Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Pulled Out Toe Nail To Grow Back In Completly
Toenail: The big toenail takes , on average , 9 to 12 months to grow all the way out in the average human. ...Read more
What do you advise if i had my ingrown toe nail removed, how long will it take to have the toe-nail grow back?
8-12: Typically 8-12 months if the entire nail was removed. ...Read more
Around 6 months: A normal toe nail could take around 6 months to a year to regrow fully. ...Read more
It should : Unless you took steps to have it not, or if you damaged the matrix. ...Read more
My toe nail got loose so i decided to cut it half way but its still loose what to I do and how ican i make it grow back faster?
My friend feel on my big toe now it's yellowish. What will happen? Will my toe nail grow back on it's on without me pulling it off?
I have toenail fungus on both big toes. I can't do beach activities with water. Should I get them removed?? If so, will a new nail grow back??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for nerves to grow back?
- How long does it take for muscles to grow after working out?
- How long does a pulled lower back muscle take to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after chemo?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after radiation therapy?
- How long does it take for facial hair to grow back after depilitary?
- How long does it take my cornea to grow back?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back if pulled out?