Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Knee Sprain To Heal
Depends on severity: 4 to 6 weeks is a good rule of thumb for most simple sprains. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Mild to mod- 6-8 wks: Mild to moderate sprains of knee ligaments that are appropriately treated nonoperatively should generally heal in 6-8 weeks. Not all ligament sprains are the same, and actual time to healing will vary based upon severity. Most typical knee mcl sprains (grade 2-3) heal in 6-8 weeks. Bracing is often indicated. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Sprain: That depends on what is sprained and the severity of injury. Minor sprain can be a few weeks. More severe injury can be months -- or never as may need surgery to fix (acl, meniscus, etc). ...Read moreGet help now ›
Sprains: The usual answer is 6 weeks. If after 6 weeks you are not healed it certainly would be prudent to have it looked at. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Depends on severity: A "sprained" knee can range from a mild injury to the joint to severe injuries including tears of the ligaments. Recovery following mild injuries may be 1-3 weeks but can take up to 3 months for more significant injuries. Pain lasting more than 6 weeks should prompt an evaluation, usually best done by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read moreGet help now ›
MCL Sprain: Mcl sprains are variable in how long the heal. There are different grades of severity of mcl sprains. The more severe the sprain the longer it takes to heal. Minor sprains can heal in a few weeks, more severe ones can take months. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Grade 2 knee sprain. . Started using brace 10 days later.. been using brace for 7 days and pain recedes but recurs randomly. How long will it take?
Get help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a foot sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?
- How long does it typically take for a injured knee ligament to heal?
- How long does it usually take for a sprained ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for a bad foot sprain to heal?
- How long does it take a shoulder sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for a drained stye to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free