Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Child To Heal After A Circumcision
How long does it take a baby’s circumcision to heal? After my son has his circumcision, how long will it take the wound to heal?
About a week: Most circumcisions will heal in about a week, depending on the method used. Those done with a plastabell often take a few days longer. ...Read more
1-2 weeks total: The acute irritation is present for a day or two, but the entire healing process takes a couple of weeks. You can certainly bathe baby if cord is off, and this is very soothing to the incision area. Also, helps to just glob some KY or vaseline on to prevent diaper from sticking to the fresh surgical site. ...Read more
Here are...: Takes 1 day to seal skin edges of incision; 2-4 days, to feel almost no pain; 1-2 weeks, to resolve; 1 month, be safe for sex, but not always; and up to 1 year or longer to fully mature. That is how body works - works wonder; be respectful to nature and no easy way around; work closely with your doc. Best wish... ...Read more
When exactly do i ask for baby boy to be circumcised? After birth? Before? And is it very painful? how long does it take for it to heal? 1s tm mom
Circumcision: Find out who is going to do the surgery for this and talk to them about your questions. It is a very important decision to be made before o the birth of the baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take to heal after an abortion?
- How long does it take to heal after lasik?
- How long does it take to heal after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take to adjust to adult circumcision?
- How long does it take to adjust to an adult circumcision?
- How long does a clavicle fracture in a child take to heal?
- How long does the soreness stay after a circumcision?
- Talk to a pediatrician online