Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take For A Black Eye To Form
Rapidly: The most common event in a scratched eye is corneal abrasion - the loss of a portion of the corneal surface from trauma. These heal extremely rapidly usually within 1-2 days. Your ophthalmologist can assist with this, protecting your eye and providing means for the best comfort. ...Read more
Depends: Depends on the volume of blood and your clotting mechanism. Best to see your otolaryngologist. ...Read more
Sunburn: Bad sunburns which result in small amounts of blistering could take a week or two to resolve. ...Read more
See below: If you do not have a donor, you are waiting to receive a kidney from a deceased donor. Factor like your blood group type and the level of antibodies in your blood among other factors determine your position on a waiting list for receiving kidney transplant . This time is an 'median' of 3 years or longer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: Cystic structures form at variable rates in the body. Their rate of formation would be determined by the type of cyst, the area in which the cyst is growing, and any other external factors that may hinder its growth. ...Read more
Variable: from instant in acute injury to to months in old an alcoholic pts. ...Read more
It depends.: ... On what is causing the ulcer. Most ulcers are caused by a combination of stomach bacteria and or medications which induced ulcers, such as ibuprofen, aspirin, or similar compounds. If multiple factors are present, ulcers could form within several days to a week. Usually, however, they former much more slowly than that. ...Read more
That is quite: Variable. Have your parents called in to make you an appointment? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for a black eye to appear?
- How long does it take for a black eye to develop?
- How long does it take for a black eye to show?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a black eye take to go away?
- How long does a black eye take to show up?
- How long does it take a kidney stone to form?
- How long does it take kidney stones form?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free