Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take After Achilles Tendon Surgery To Begin Rehab
Regular shoes : After you fully recover from surgery, shoe gear modification is not really necessary. If there is not scarring on the back of the heel, then any shoe would be fine. However, you will need time to fully recover. Remember elite athletes who suffer from this injury often need a long time to recover. Please be patient and take care of yourself and listen to your doctors advice. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Surgeons: Preference.Get a more detailed answer ›
A friend is taking a road trip 6 weeks after Achilles tendon surgery. What problems could he have? What preventative measures should be taken?
On your side: This seems to be the most comfortable position ...Read more
Talk to your doctor: This should be discussed with your surgeon. ...Read more
Is it possible to travel 3 days after my Achilles tendon surgery from detroit mi to nashville tn?
Yes you could: But I do not advice it, because the amount of the swelling you have, also sitting in the plain going to cause more swelling. If it is urgent for you to go ask for exit seat to keep leg elevated and ask doctor to give a shot of Heparin to use so you will developed blood clots. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a ruptured achilles tendon take to heal after treatment?
- Achilles tendon rehab after surgery
- How long does a achilles tendon takes to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Achilles tendon surgery rehab
- How long does it take to rehabilitate a snapped achilles tendon?
- How long does it take for an achilles tendon to start feeling better?
- How long does it take for achilles tendon injury to heal?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free