Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take A Sprained Joint To Heal
Usually 6-12 weeks: It depend what kind sprain is. Sprain is an injury to the ligament of the ankle. 1st degree sprain it were the ligament still basically intact with some mild bruise in it, usually heals in about 4-6 weeks. The second degree more separation of the fiber of the ligament, take more time to heel 6-8 weeks. Third degree sprain, have more separation of the fiber, take 8-12 weeks and may need surgery.One. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My ankle feels like it is burning in the joint it really hurts i sprained it 7 months ago i dident heal i turned it today and it really hurt what todo?
5 1/2 weeks ago I fell playing softball and hurt my thumb.both sides of my MCP joint are bothering me. Do normal sprains last this long?
How long until a sprained hand is healed?I can move it,but it's still limited.Only using synthetic elastic joint tape.Is the tape a wise thing to use?
I sprained my ankle on Tuesday and my bug toe joint. I've been in a book none weight bearing. Since Wednesday pain is running down my inner heal???
AC sprain: There is no great way to wrap an ac joint. Your best bet is to use a sling for a week or two. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a sprained foot take to heal?
- How long does it take a sprained ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprained ankle to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a sprain take to heal?
- How long does it take for a sprain to heal?
- How long does it take for sprained ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for a knee sprain to heal?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free