Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take A Bruised Hand Nerve To Heal
The brain and spinal cord communicates with what is occurring in the internal organs and limbs by nerve fibers where are like electrical wires with insulation (myelin) and the "copper" (axon). Within brain and spinal cord these nerves connect to other nerves via synapses on both axons and dendrites. A nerve can carry information regarding sensations, and ...Read more
My friends bruised hand smells very weird on one side and the other side smells fine she's been finger splinting why is it smelling?
Swollen and bruised hand. No trauma. Cold to touch and numb. Painful for a week with no improvement of swelling or bruising.
Hand injury in may diagnosed as a bruise a few months later diagnosed as torn tendon still very painful how long does it take to heal?
If it is a tendon: it may take months to heal, provided you have adequate brace to support it while it does. Tendons are notoriously slow things to heal because of the poor blood supply to them. If you are sure it is not completely torn through and require surgery to tack it back. Keep a close relationship with your Hand Orthopedist while it heals. Good luck and thanks for trusting in HealthTap. ...Read more
2-4 weeks: It takes awhile for these types of contusions to heel completely...About 2-4 weeks. ...Read more
If you have a wart burnt off how long does it take to go i had it done 4 days ago and have large blister in hand which is red and tender to touch?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it typically take a deep bone bruise to the hand to heal?
- How long does a bruised bone take to heal?
- How long does it take for a bruise to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for a bruise to heal on the leg?
- How long does it take a pinched nerve to heal?
- How long does nerve pain take to heal?
- How long does it take a fractured hand to heal?
- Talk to a neurologist online