Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Take A Broken Blood Vessel In The Eye To Heal
Depends: "broken blood vessel" is actually not a very specific diagnosis. If a small hemorrhage on the eye surface is meant, then it will typically heal and all blood resorbed within 1-2 weeks. If there is a problem in the back of the eye, it may be the tip of the iceberg. Please consider getting a proper evaluation by an eye care professional. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the dangers of wearing contact lens when you have a broken blood vessel in the eye. My eye feels fine and vision is fine too. Just ugly.
Odd question: How do you know you have a "broken blood vessel in the eye?" Did your ophthalmologist tell you this? Some of the potential complications of contact lens wear include corneal epithelial problems and infectious keratitis. There are no blood vessels inside the cornea. It is a layer of keratin which must be clear to allow unimpeded passage of light through the lens to reach the retina. ...Read more
There were few anal bleeding, little blood flowed, now i noticed a broken blood vessel in the eye big enough.Is it a lack of vit.K, capillary fragility?
I've had a broken blood vessel in my eye for more than 3 years already, there's sometimes pressure in the eye it's in. What can I do to get it removed?
Three years!!!!!!'!!: If it's simply, a broken capillary (small vessel) in the underside of the covering layer of the eye (sub conjunctival hemorrhage), it is not serious and will go away within 3 weeks. Why can it still be seen? Why do u feel pressure? You should have seen an eye doctor (ophthalmologist) a long time ago. Go! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to heal a broken blood vessel in eye?
- How to heal a broken blood vessel in the eye?
- How to heal broken blood vessel in eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for broken leg to heal?
- How long does it take a broken ankle to heal?
- How long does it take for broken ribs to heal?
- How long does it take to heal a broken patella?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free