Doctor insights on:
How Long Does It Normally Take For A Karyotype Result To Come Back
My infection of the gum has built up an abscess. Had it two weeks ago, it healed and has come back. I am taking cerufoxime axetil. How long does it normally take to heal?
Not the issue: Dental infections (or any infection) that does not resolve needs to be further evaluated. There is a reason why it came back & that needs to be determined and addressed. We can't diagnose the problem over the internet, nor just tell you wait until it heals, because at this point it is unlikely to do so & even if it seems better, might return one day, even worse than originally. See your dentist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends on type: An HIV test can be done instantly in the doctor's office (results are not as reliable), or it can be done in a regular lab. Usually not more than 2-3 days. However, many labs "batch" test -- meaning they only test for certain analytes once per week or every 3 days. So, maybe that is the delay... ...Read more
No: The time for a test result should be the same no matter the outcome....Ask you doctor for more specifics on the particular lab they use. ...Read more
It depends: The results can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks, depending on the tests. ...Read more
Depends: Did you have it at an outpatient office? A hospital? All scans should be read within 24 hours (and almost all in less than that). Where the report goes is then the problem. Did you ask for a copy of the report? If not it probably went to your doctor who ordered the test. You should contact that doctor's office to ask about the results. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for gonorrhea test results to come back?
- How long does it take for chlamydia and gonorrhea test results to come back?
- How long does it normally take to get blood culture results back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for skin to grow back after a leg road rash?
- How long does it normally take for a steroid cream to start working?
- How long does it usually take for a back strain muscle to heal?
- How long does it take for a pinched nerve to heal in your back?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free