Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Insulin Stay In The System After Injection
Type of insulin?: This is entirely dependent on the type and the dose. Therefore you may see effects ranging from several hours to over 24 hours. ...Read more
It depends.: If relatively healthy and you have a ready supply of fluids to drink, you can get along but will be progressively losing weight and be hounded by insatiable thirst and frequent urination night and day. If you get sick, however, and you're too weak to get something to drink, you can deteriorate rapidly and die from lack of Insulin and dehydration from the constant urinary losses. ...Read more
What to do if I'm a diabetic patient. I use to take insulin injection daily my problem is that every day after food my g?
Clarify please: May wish to re-ask. Your question was cut off. ...Read more
My child is GH deficient and was prescribed daily injections of 0,025mg/kg. Is it ok to inject and eat breakfast right after? Insulin response
Why 2hours after insulin injection blood sugar still high?She doesn't want to eat, 80yrs old now, overseas, develop ulcers, now have fever, weak legs.
See your doctor!: Hi. There is absolutely NO WAY we docs out here in internet-land can have any inkling of how much insulin you should take! Are you on N & R, N only, or pre-mixed 70/30? What is your BG goal range? How many times/day do you test your sugar? You need to go over all this with your doc. If anyone on here gives you a dose to take without knowing your case, please ignore & wait until you see your doc! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does hcg stay in your system after miscarriage?
- How long does clomiphene stay in the system?
- How long does ginkgo stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nicotine stay in system after quitting smoking?
- How long does food stay in each area of the digestive system?
- How long does thc stay in the system?
- How long does postinor 2 stay in the body system?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free