Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Hepatomegaly Associated With Hepatitis B Last
How long after I have the last of the hepatitis b series injections should I wait to try to get pregnant?
Hepatomegaly, otherwise known as an enlarged liver, is a clinical finding in which the liver is found to be larger than is normal, either by the physical exam from a physician or by imaging such as CT scan or ultrasound. This can be due to alcoholism, hepatitis viruses, inherited liver ...Read more
Can be lifetime : Most people clear HBV within several weeks but some never clear it especially if acquired neonatally. ...Read more
How long does the Hepatitis B vaccine last & if you get the vaccine does that make you 100% immune from getting Hep B?
Depends: Not an easy question to answer in detail since the effects of any illness or condition depend on the person. In general in 2013 would be optimistic about treatment and life. Some people with severe liver damage from hepatitis b may be able to have a liver transplant and extend life even further. Recommend sitting down with your doctor to go over the specific situation. ...Read more
Not enough info: It depends by what you mean as the "last stage" of hepatitis b. If you had acute hbv, by the last stage (clearance of the virus) you should begin to be feeling normal again. If you have chronic disease and you mean cirrhosis, symptoms are variable depending on the situation. ...Read more
Hepatitis b is a viral liver disease. Until vaccines were developed this was a very common cause of hepatitis, and still is in some countries. Hep b is a progressive chronic disease which can lead to cirrhosis and also to cancer of the liver. It is also implicated in the causation ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does hepatomegaly associated with sepsis last?
- How long does hepatomegaly associated with galactosemia last?
- How long does vomiting associated with hepatitis b last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does stool color associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does fever associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does nausea associated with hepatitis b last?
- How long does rash associated with hepatitis b last?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free