Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Heat Intolerance Associated With Hyperthyroidism Last
Transient receptor potential cation (trp) channels r involved in which diseases that r associated with neuropathic pain and/or cold/heat intolerance?
Depends on cause:): See md ? Hyperthyroid, ? Cardiac problem. ...Read more
I suffer from heat intolerance. The slightest increase in temperature makes my face sweat uncontrollably. What are ways to counter the heat/problem?
Rare possibilities: two rare possibilities; dysautonomia and/or a mitochondrial disorder may cause heat and cold intolerance. See if your body temperature has a wide range, falling to 96 F, or over 101 when you feel overheated. Wide fluctuations of your heart rate, or irreular rate? Weakness by end of day? Muscle and joint pain? Autoimmune disorder? Frequent GI problems? Check with your PCP if you have several. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What's the cause: It's important to find the cause so you can be treated correctly. I would see your doctor to get this evaluated. If it's due to thyroid problem, treating this will help. If it's perimenopausal symptoms, discussion about hormone replacement therapy might be needed. Could also be side effects of medications... ...Read more
Heat intolerance: Temperature outside my place now is 12 degrees Fahrenheit - it's very cold. As the heat goes up over the next few months I would not stay out of the house, shop, office, etc. for too long! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does hair loss associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does palpitations associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does agitation associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does high blood pressure associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does restless legs associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does chest pain associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does increased insomnia associated with hyperthyroidism last?
- How long does heat intolerance associated with molar pregnancy last?