Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Heartburn Associated With Pregnancy Last
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Variable: Most women so not experience implantation bleeding. When it happens, it can be highly variable. ...Read more
Variable: Everybody's different. It's variable and unpredictable.Get a more detailed answer ›
Anovualtion: 'false pregnancy' has no exact or specific definition, so i can't give an exact answer. Simply being late on a period (if not pregnant) is nearly always because of not ovulating. If your periods are mostly regular you could wait for the next one, or can be evaluated by a gynecologist anytime. ...Read more
Here are some ...: If the treated bug is sensitive to antibiotics, it should be killed and the inflamed tissue should start to heal instantly. The patient should feel better in1-3 days and becomes symptom-free in 5-7 days. But, at times, irritating symptoms may linger as long as weeks or even months, thought rarely. Besides, avoiding bladder irritants such as alcohol, coffee, spicy foods, etc. would help. ...Read more
24-48 hrs: Usually all symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy resolve within 24-48 hrs after delivery, in rare cases sx may continue to up to one week after and may signify retained placenta. But if you have this condition pregnancy needs to be monitored by obgyn very closely as poor outcomes for the baby are not uncommon if not monitored. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does heartburn associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does heartburn associated with gastroesophageal reflux last?
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does headaches associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does flatulence associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does melasma associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does sciatica associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online