Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Headaches Associated With Toxoplasmosis Last
Sepsis: Fussiness in a child with sepsis is a non-specific symptom. In a child who does not possess the verbal skills yet to explain how they feel, this in part is their way of letting us know they do not feel well. Duration of fussiness might vary based upon underlying cause of sepsis, the organ systems involved, the child's underlying disposition, and the environmental stressors. ...Read more
Ten days`: Fifth's disease is a viral illness and can trigger a cough as any viral illness can. Usually the cough is one of the last symptoms to go away and can last for tendays or even longer. The key is that by ten days the cough is clearly getting better. If not then it would be worth seeing your physician. ...Read more
Variable: Hormonal changes/salivary changes are not set in stone and exaclty the same for anyone. Likely it will cont during pregnancy and likely during nursing. Know that increased saliva is only good for your oral health and helps reduce the risk of decay by buffering acidic encounters. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Resolve w/ treatment: Malaise with a breast abscess is not a common symptom. This usually means a more serious infection that may be beyond the breast. Treatment for a breast abscess include drainage/aspiration and antibiotics. I highly recommend you contact your doctor for a complete evaluation. ...Read more
Here are some ...: If the treated bug is sensitive to antibiotics, it should be killed and the inflamed tissue should start to heal instantly. The patient should feel better in1-3 days and becomes symptom-free in 5-7 days. But, at times, irritating symptoms may linger as long as weeks or even months, thought rarely. Besides, avoiding bladder irritants such as alcohol, coffee, spicy foods, etc. would help. ...Read more
Well, it can't...: ...Last longer than a few minutes, because death occurs after that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does myalgia associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does lymphadenopathy associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does rash associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does rash on abdomen associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does sore throat associated with toxoplasmosis last?
- How long does headaches associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does headaches associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online