Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Headache Associated With Herpangina Last
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
My daughter has herpangina, how long is she contagious for? And should she stay at home away from all kids?
Confusing statement: Herpangina is in the mouth, impetigo is on the skin. It is one or the other by location. Herpangina is caused by a transient virus which disappears after the infection is over. Impetigo is caused by bacteria that can be killed off, but could come back with a new exposure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does crying associated with herpangina last?
- How long does vomiting associated with herpangina last?
- How long does rash associated with herpangina last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does fever associated with herpangina last?
- Decreased appetite and herpangina
- How long does ulcerating throat rash associated with herpangina last?
- Duration of a vesicular throat rash associated with herpangina
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free