Doctor insights on:
How Long Does H Cg Stay In Your System After Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Depends: It depends on how many weeks of pregnancy you were before the miscarriage happened and the level of HCG . It can take anywhere from a few days in case of a very early pregnancy to a few weeks. ...Read more
Few weeks: Usually within a few weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Gone in 2 days: Hcg has a half-life ((the time it takes for half of the amount in your body to disappear) of 23 hours. That means it should be virtually gone by 2-3 days after a miscarriage. ...Read more
Had miscarriage on 4/2/13 at 6w3d and hCG level was 14. At 4w3d hCG was 62. How long before hCG levels back to normal after miscarriage?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does ginkgo stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long does depo-provera stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long does cytotec stay in your system after taking it?
- How long does meth stay in your system after smoking it?
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- How long does phentermine stay in your system?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free