Doctor insights on:
How Long Does H Cg Stay In Your System After Miscarriage
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Few weeks: Usually within a few weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had miscarriage on 4/2/13 at 6w3d and hCG level was 14. At 4w3d hCG was 62. How long before hCG levels back to normal after miscarriage?
I had bleeding last week. Going possibly on 8wks preg. I took preg test 8 days after I bled. If miscarriage happened how long does hCG level go down?
6 weeks preg had a miscarriage on the 15 had unprotected sex continuously a week after and today tested positive is it new preg or HCG still in system?
NO: You would not have ovulated in the time between your miscarriage and the time of the positive pregnancy test. The pregnancy test does not drop to zero (non-pregnant levels) immediately after a miscarriage - your positive test is likely a result of the pregnancy hormone still in your body from the pregnancy you lost. You should probably repeat the pregnancy test weekly until it is negative. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does ginkgo stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long does depo-provera stay in your system after you stop taking it?
- How long does cytotec stay in your system after taking it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does plan b stay in your system after taking it?
- How long does plan b stay in your system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free