Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Hair Take To Grow
Weeks to Months: Our hair follicles are all on different cycles. That is, some hair will return within a few weeks, but additional "sets" of hair will come in over additional weeks. These differing cycles is the reason that people need multiple treatment of electrolysis. So again, some hair will return in a few weeks, with additional growth over the ensuing months. ...Read more
I was born with a very light eyebrows and i want to grow them,so i tried putting castor oil it worked , but how long does it take the hair to grow?
How long does it take for hair to grow THC free, after last marijuana use. I have to pass a hair test in two months. Heavy user, fast metabolism?
Hair growth: Hair grows at a rate of approximately one-half inch each month or 6 inches in a year. However, growth will vary from person to person and may be less where there are certain factors such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, malnutrition or hormonal imbalances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
None: Are you losing hair? Have some lab to find out why. ...Read more
You may ruin it: Usually it grows back eventually, but some folks pull it compulsively and this can end up spoiling the look of your scalp for life. If you're asking because you're a compulsive hair-puller (i suspect this is largely genetic though some psychiatrists can treat it), a great strategy for a man is to buzz his hair with clippers daily "like the other super-tough guys". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after chemo?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after chemotherapy?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back if pulled out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does hair take to grow with biotin?
- How long does it take for hair to grow back after waxing?
- How long does it usually take to get back a hair follicle test result?
- How long does it take for a fibroid to grow?
- How long does it take for facial hair to grow back after depilitary?