Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System
I took diflucan (fluconazole) for 14 days..thrush from antibiotics. How long does it stay in your system after last dosage?
~6 days: Half-life of fluconazole is 30hrs (range 20-50hrs). Check out http://www.drugs.com/pro/diflucan.html. Medications are considered to be out of body after 5 half-lives or in this case 150hrs or 6+days, assuming 30hrs. Of course, this is affected by your kidney function, in which it could stay in your body longer or be broken down more quickly in less time. Most important is resolving infection ...Read more
Fluconazole: Peak plasma concentrations in fasted normal volunteers occur between 1 and 2 hours with a terminal plasma elimination half-life of approximately 30 hours (range: 20 to 50 hours) after oral administration. If you wait 5 half-lives it will all be gone. ...Read more
Long time : Up to a week.Get a more detailed answer ›
How long does it take for one dose of fluconazole to leave your system? I take atorvastatin. Should I stop it for a little bit before taking fluconazole? if so, for how long?
How long does it take fluconazole to leave system and for my birth control to be 100% active again?
I took single dose diflucan (fluconazole) 150mg. How long does it stay in system and will drinking alcohol make it less effective or cause any health issues?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Levonorgestrel how long does it stay in your system
- How long does allergen stay in your system?
- How long does adderall stay in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does marijuna stay in your system?
- How long does oxycontin stay in your system?
- How long does cannabis stay in your system?
- How long does cannibis stay in your system?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online