Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Flatulence Associated With Pregnancy Last
How long does shoulder pain last after laparoscopic surgery? I had a lap for an ectopic pregnancy yesterday and I am feeling a lot of pain in my shoulder. I think it may be from the intraabdominal gas they use to blow up the belly during surgery. How lo
Varies: The gas pain will go away quickly in most cases. The specific time will depend on a number of factors including how long was the surgery, what was done during the surgery, how heavy is the patient, how quickly can the patient be up and ambulating, etc. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Irregular bc pill use last month, missed period, period like cramps and gas. Are these signs of pregnancy?
Need pregnancy test: Asking for a blood betaHCG pregnancy test will help answer your question and concerns. If you are not pregnant, consider switching to the most effective methods of contraception, i. e.an intrauterine device or a subdermal implant. Remember to use condoms too and be safe. Oral contraceptive pills may not be best for you; are less effective than the forgettable Long-Acting-Reversible-Contraceptives. ...Read more
It can be - but it's: Not diagnostic for pregnancy. Do a hpt if you've missed your period. Early pregnancy sxs can include: lack of period, breast swelling ; tenderness with darkened areolas, fatigue, increased urination frequency, constipation, bloating, heartburn, backache, cramping, headache, food cravings or aversions, ^ sense of smell, enlarged waist, feeling faint/dizzy, mood swings, increased gas ; insomnia. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does flatulence associated with gastroenteritis last?
- How long does nausea associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does malaise associated with pregnancy last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does melasma associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does sciatica associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does agitation associated with pregnancy last?
- How long does quickening associated with pregnancy last?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online