Doctor insights on:
How Long Does Flank Tenderness Associated With Pyelonephritis Last
How long should rocephen IV treatment last for a perinephric abscess? Is it normal to still have some flank tenderness after 4 weeks?
I'm pron to having kidney infections, since my last one i haven't felt completely right. I've been much more tender and my sex drive has went down ?
I have a sudden onset of cva and flank tenderness on my right side. Very mild pain when pressure is applied. No other symptoms. Is this a kidney issue?
Are kidney infections worse at night? Healthy 22yo female. Lower left pain, excruciating at night. Some burning in urine. Tender where kidney is.
Pain: Two issues. First, you really need to see a doctor asap. The symptoms you describe have the potential to be due to a very serious condition. Secondly, pain is often worse at night because you are inactive, your mind focused on only the pain, and it keeps you awake. It may not really be worse but feels that way. Am really concerned about your other symptoms. Please go and see somebody today, . Best. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can u have a kidney infection without major symptoms? Both sides where ovaries are light pain, bladder tenderness, burn feeling when not urinating.
Have a sore spot in my mid back by my kidney, I have a historyof kidney infections and stones but I've never had anything sore to the touch.What is it?
Dr says uti/ kidney infection. Very sore, cold/hot flashes. Put on cipro, (ciprofloxacin) not helping. Possible stone. Im not even 50?
UTI ;poss. menopause: Menopause is common at age 49. Kidney ultrasound useful ; simple to diagnose kidney stones, although not as reliable as ct scan. Urine culture with sensitivities would indicate whether bacteria causing your infection are sensitive to Cipro (ciprofloxacin) or whether a different antibiotic is necessary. Good luck. ...Read more
I have a sore back. I am also having extreme hot flashes and sweating and chills. No fever. Could it be a kidney infection.?
Yes: See your physician & get evaluated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Diagnosed with kidney infection. After taking Septra, (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) I developed a sore throat. Should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does flank pain associated with pyelonephritis last?
- How long does flank tenderness associated with ectopic pregnancy last?
- How long does cough associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does nausea associated with pyelonephritis last?
- How long does fever associated with pyelonephritis last?
- How long does abdominal pain associated with pyelonephritis last?
- How long does blood in urine associated with pyelonephritis last?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free